Please contact us for your team to be considered to take part in the Leagues. Please send completed forms to email@example.com.
• Clubs need to fill in and send the team registration form within the allowed deadline. Early registrations get a reward discount.
• Clubs need to identify a main contact person, a team manager of game days, and a welfare/safeguarding person. In some clubs, the same person may be responsible for the 3 tasks.
• Clubs are responsible for registering their members and taking their details prior to registering them with EWWB.
• Clubs are responsible for checking and disclosing details and advising of any registered member who has had offences against young people, before registering with EWWB.
• Players can be registered at any time prior to the start of the event. This needs to be done via the club.
• A team list of registered players should be sent to the organisers at least a week after the club registration with an updated list sent a week before the start. However, new players could be added and registered after informing the organisers and their approval, at any stage.
• Any players registered after January for the winter league (and after May for the Summer League) can only be new or development players so that the latter part of the competition is not compromised unless agreed by the organisers for special circumstances.
• we encourage experienced players to support and create new teams. A player can play for 2 clubs at most and needs to have been accepted by organisers, registered, and paid for by both clubs at least a week before the start of the tournament or league.
• Clubs are responsible for advising the organisers and if agreed, registering such players on time.
• In special circumstances the organisers may decide to waive this requirement, allow a late registration or grant permission for a player to support a third club.
• Female and junior players will be looked at favourably for registering and supporting different clubs, but need to inform the organisers and get approval beforehand.
• Teams are responsible for their own insurance.
• We may have some videos or photos taken during matches for this website, if any of your players do not wish to be included please advise when you send team lists for registrations. them.
• Any players who may not be able to afford the registration fee, advise us privately and we will help. We will not exclude anyone if genuinely unable to afford it and will surely support them.
• We understand that each individual may have different behaviours, aspirations, and expectations. The organisers reserve the right to refuse or cancel the registration of players or clubs which are deemed as not the right fit for EWWB.